Mirror painting can be done on plain glass which has to be silvered later. Or try on old bathroom mirrors. Small mirrors are easy to practice. Here I have my old Belgium mirror.
- Take a design or make your own design on a white paper.
- Some designs for mirror paintings are given.
- Clean the mirror with soap water or thinner.
- Cut out the design alone from the paper.
- Copy the design’s outer border with the drawing pen or marker on the mirror. Use the outliner, if you want a thick border around the design.
- Paint using glass colors – water based.
- Decorate with 3D colors.
- Let it dry.
Mirror got painted